Glass type: Champagne Glass
1. Pour 1 part peach nectar into a champagne fluter
2. Slowly add 2 parts chilled Prosecco or ( Champagne )
3. Serve, enjoy and do all over again as needed.
My first and only trip to Venice, I was accompanied with a some what regular of Harry's Bar. A Venetian must! Of course we ordered if I remember correctly quiet a few, tasty authentic Bellinis. I must admit it was one of the highlights of my visit to Venice, even though San Marco square was flooded.
Peach Nectar Recipe
1. Six fresh, ripe white peaches and I mean ripe!
2. 1 cup of water
3. 1/2 cup of sugar I guess (optional )
1. Immerse whole peaches in a pot of boiling water until the skin begins to loosen. Remove peaches and immerse in ice water to halt the cooking process.
2. Peel peaches and remove the pit.
3. Cut peaches into slices.
4. Combine 2 cups of sliced peaches, 1 cup water and sugar in a blender. Liquefy until mixture is smooth.
5. Strain the peach mixture through a sieve.
6. Store nectar in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
My advice! Make a trip to Venice:Best place for a Bellini, Harry's Bar Venice!